Product design stage
The product design chief or the chief designer informs the product counterparts that the technicians participate in the product demonstration, various technical meetings and activities, so that they can make comments and suggestions on the craftability of their product design at any time.
Product circuit design phase
1. After the initial review of the Gerber file is signed by the product circuit design department, the electrical equipment technician of the production department will conduct a technical review of the Gerber file.
2. In order to ensure the consistency between the product circuit design pattern and the product structure design pattern, and avoid the inconsistency between the physical design and the circuit design pattern according to the structural design pattern, the circuit design department provides the circuit design diagram to the electric equipment technician.A set of complete machine and unit assembly drawings should be provided at the same time.
3. After the completion of the review of the complete set of product drawings, the reviewer shall sign the “Technical Inspection” column if there is no revision opinion: if there is any revision opinion, it shall be discussed with the designer. If a consensus can be reached, the review opinion and Processing situationIn the "Technical Inspection Opinion Form", the opinion form is in duplicate, one is self-storing, and the other is submitted to the circuit designer as a repair.Change the basis; after the revision, the reviewer signs in the “process inspection” column;Check the handling of the problem" for processing.
4. The pattern to be put into production and processing shall be the design drawing for the process inspection.
5. The archives room should review the Gerber documents of the products. Anyone who has not been inspected by the process and signed, should refuse photo, copy and archive.
6. All production departments should refuse to process and assemble the circuit design drawings without process inspection.
Mass production stage
The chief craftsman is in charge of the whole process, the electrician is responsible, and the circuit designer cooperates to refine technology and productivity of the Gerber file, make them compatible with mass production.
Handling of process review issues
After the review of the complete set of product drawings, the reviewer shall sign the “Technical Inspection” column if there is no amendment. If there is any amendment, it shall be discussed with the designer. If a consensus can be reached, the review opinion and handling shall be filled in the "Technical Inspection Opinion Form", the form is done in duplicate, one is self-storing, and the other is submitted to the circuit designer as the basis for revision: after the revision, the reviewer signs in the "process inspection" column; Follow the provisions if no agreement.
1. When the process and circuit design produce different opinions and cannot be unified, they shall be reported to the technical leaders of both parties for negotiation and settlement; if there are still disagreements, they shall be reported to the Quality and Technology Department for ruling.
2. The conclusion of the arbitration shall be recorded on the Product Process Inspection Opinion Form. The arbitrator (Quality and Technology Department), circuit designer, craftsman and related personnel shall sign on the meeting summary.
3. For the problem that needs to pass the process test to determine the solution, after the negotiation between the process and the circuit design, explain the situation on the product “Technical Inspection Opinion Form”, and the technical meeting can be signed with the consent of the technical leader.